Important note: LifeWise will not be offering health plans in Oregon after the end of this year. As a result, your plan will end December 31, 2016.
Rest assured, we'll continue to serve your health coverage needs until that time. Find out more about how this change will affect you.
You'll need your member ID number and suffix from your ID card. First, create an account. Then, log in and associate your account with your health plan by entering your ID number.
Log in to find information about your plan, including in-network doctors, pharmacies, urgent care centers, hospitals and emergency rooms. You can pay your bill or track claims and spending toward your deductible.
or log in to your existing account.
Log in at lifewiseor.com and use the Find a Doctor tool to find a list of doctors in the LifeWise network.
Your annual checkups are fully covered by your health plan. It's important to stay current on health screenings, tests, and vaccinations.
Select a question to learn how to save money and get the best care.
Specific doctors, pharmacies, hospitals, and other healthcare providers are in your health plan network. You pay for part of the cost of your medical care, and you'll pay less if you use in-network providers.
It's a good idea to plan where you will get in-network care before you need it.
Use the Find a Doctor tool to locate a nearby in-network doctor, pharmacy, urgent care center, and emergency room. You'll be glad you know where to go when you need a prescription filled in a hurry, get care that can't wait but isn't a life-threatening emergency, or choose an ER (when you can).
Use one of these five convenient options to pay your bill:
For more about paying your monthly premiums and bills, visit Pay my bill.
Urgent care clinics provide care for non-life threatening health needs that can't wait until the next day. They're usually available evenings and weekends.
Emergency rooms are only for severe pain or life-threatening emergencies, such as severe stomach or chest pain, difficulty breathing, or broken bones.
Always call 911 if health or life is in danger. If you're not sure, call the 24-Hour NurseLine, 800-841-8343.
Yes. If you're managing a chronic condition such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease, or COPD, personal health support is included in your plan. Call 800-596-3440 (888-517-3508 TTY/TDD) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each family member should have a primary care doctor, also called a primary care provider or PCP. This doctor gets to know your medical history and keeps your records all in one place.
Your office visit copays will be lower if you notify us of your PCP selection, either when you select your PCP online or by calling Customer Service.
To help you understand your PPO plan, here's an example to explain how it works.*
Let's say your health plan has a $2,000 deductible, $15 copay for a primary care doctor office visit, 20% in-network coinsurance , and $6,350 out-of-pocket maximum . You pay these costs.
1. Starting on day 1 of your plan year, you pay for most care and services (diagnostic tests, emergency care, prescriptions) until you pay a total of $2,000, your deductible. Office visits are usually copay only, even before you meet your deductible.
Some care, including most preventive care, is fully covered before you meet your deductible.
2. After you've paid $2,000, your plan's coverage kicks in. You pay 20% of the cost of your covered care-your coinsurance. Your plan pays the other 80%.
For example, if the cost of a medical test or procedure was $100, you'd pay $20 in coinsurance, and your plan would pay $80. For a primary care provider office visit, you'd also pay a $15 copay.
3. After you've paid $6,350 in deductible, copays, and coinsurance, you've met your annual out-of-pocket maximum. Your plan pays 100% of your covered care for the rest of the year.
To see your summary of benefits and coverage and benefit booklet, log in at lifewiseor.com and go to Benefit Plans. To request a paper copy of these documents, call Customer Service at 800-596-3440.
Visit a doctor without leaving home
Your primary care doctor may offer virtual care visits by phone or online. If not, you and your eligible dependents can use Teladoc® to get treated by doctors and pediatricians by phone or online video.*
Teladoc doctors can diagnose, recommend treatment, and prescribe medication (when appropriate) for many urgent medical issues.
To get started:
Check your benefits to see how office visit copays and coinsurance apply to virtual care visits.
Free 24-Hour NurseLine
Call the free 24-Hour NurseLine anytime at 800-841-8343. The nurse can help you decide whether you should be on your way to the ER or urgent care, call your doctor in the morning, or treat the problem yourself.