• TPM logoTimber Products Manufacturers Trust group plan is ending 12/31/2021. Members can still access their claims and the website however.

    All other LifeWise plans ended December 31, 2017

    LifeWise has ended its coverage in Oregon.

    Visit our FAQs

    Know your network

    You can save money by using in-network doctors.

    Learn how to save